Help with moisture fingers!

i try not to remove panels just to reduce the chance of damaging anything, something that has changed my life, lol, has been this technique called "double snap"

basically you wet shrink the side window, then you peel up the bottom a little, to give it like a dry shrink on the bottom, you basically double shrink the window, saw this guy do it on youtube of all places and tried it out, gives the tint an extra tight shrink very rarely  get fingers on the bottom now, its freakin awesome...always dry shrink back windows though

5 minutes ago, EZreach said:

i try not to remove panels just to reduce the chance of damaging anything, something that has changed my life, lol, has been this technique called "double snap"

basically you wet shrink the side window, then you peel up the bottom a little, to give it like a dry shrink on the bottom, you basically double shrink the window, saw this guy do it on youtube of all places and tried it out, gives the tint an extra tight shrink very rarely  get fingers on the bottom now, its freakin awesome...always dry shrink back windows though

I do the same double snap when shrinking. It has changed the game for me. it's extra insurance against fingers.

Archived