What's the best way to transport precut tint?

Recently I bought I plotter for my office. The problem is, I cant hook it up in my garage so I have to precut everything at the office and travel to my garage. A lot of times the liners get really wavy and the film starts to stick and its really kind of a mess. Right now I roll them up and tape them but it doesn't seem to be working well. Can anyone recommend a better way to travel with precut tint so that this doesn't start to happen? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

11 hours ago, Stewy said:

Don't do a tight roll on them. Make sure that the roll is a little loose and dont roll against the curving. Use your original roll box to store them.

this is what i do as well

I remember seeing a post a while back where someone was using a Rubbermaid type tote to store them flat in for transport. That said I've always just rolled them myself if I had to go mobile.

That was me that introduced that here many years ago. You do that with all side windows and stack them like pancakes mirroring each peice onto itself film side in to protect it , then you use old rolltubes for the bg windows.

Archived