Which film to choose?

Hey Guys.

Just joined the forum today and I´ve millions of question that I need answer to. I´m new to tinting, but I´ve worked as a window installer for over 3 years now and I´m looking to expend the business opportunities and offer also window tinting for those customers that already have a tinted window that broke or just a complete tint job.

The million dollar question is, which tint should I go with? 3M, SunSek, EWF, ect? And which should I avoid?

Another thing I wanted to ask is dyed filmes, hybrid, ceramic etc, which one should I go with there? There are just to many options to choose from.

I´m sorry if I´m asking a question that has been asked millions of times before, just didn't get the answers that I was looking for going through the forum.

Best regards,

Frímann Örn

Sup Frimann! My favorite is SolarFX. Their film is very good and the customer service is one of the best out there. All the questions that you have can most likely be answered by them.

14 hours ago, Stewy said:

Sup Frimann! My favorite is SolarFX. Their film is very good and the customer service is one of the best out there. All the questions that you have can most likely be answered by them.

Thanks Stewy, I´ll look into that :) anyone else that has an input? 

5 hours ago, one_slick_tinter said:

There will be as many favorites as there are brands. :twocents   My personal favorite at this point is Global.

one slick thanks for your reply.

I recon they were ? but in terms of price vs. quality we are also looking into being a dealer for that brand of film also. We are a licenced dealer for 3M and we could easily go with them but I know they are expensive compared to other films on the marked that are just as good even better (don't tell anyone I said that), according to the reviews I have read so I wanted to hear from experienced tinters their taking on the matter.

Archived