Quick Draw tint/vinyl pouch replacement.

Hello, 

My name is Todd, I am fairly new to this website. Myself and my wife Brittany own Factory Tint in Lumberton Texas. We mostly work by appointment, in addition to tinting we also produce a product called The Quik Draw tool holder. The Quik Draw is a replacement for tint aprons that holds the primary tools used in window tint installation. While there are a number of tools used in window tinting. Most experienced tinters use their squeegee, Teflon card and Olfa knife. This pocket pouch is made of quality plastic that is durable and will last. The Quik Draw will never touch the car or scratch the paint since it rest on the side of your body, fitting in a pocket or belt. We’ve used this tool for almost two years with our installations and there is nothing like it. You can have your Quik Draw customized with a personal name and/or company name engraving. You can also choose custom color for the body and trim. We believe our product is a professional alternative to the “tool apron” that will work for you and improve your apperance to your customers. We would love to customize one for you today! If interested, please private message us as we do not have a website at this time. Orders take approximately 2-3 days to complete. Thank you and have a fantastic day, and thank you for your wonderful welcome to this site. 

Display.JPG

Example.JPG

Jeans.JPG

Jeans 2.jpg

Archived