Suntek CXP vs 3M FX Premium vs 3M Colorstable

7 minutes ago, Angelo said:

i was curious on vehicle because of the prices. they sound very low to do a retint as highplains mentioned. i would recommend the 3m cs as others have. however the best film in the world can fail if not done properly. have you looked up reviews on these shops?

Florida...that is how they roll down there.  In GA it would be almost double that price with removal.

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

i was curious on vehicle because of the prices. they sound very low to do a retint as highplains mentioned. i would recommend the 3m cs as others have. however the best film in the world can fail if not done properly. have you looked up reviews on these shops?

Yeah that's a bit low especially if you are stripping old tint. 

Edited by Aesop_Rock

Hello!

On 4/9/2017 at 10:51 AM, highplains said:

..... while I install tons of the FX Premium in my area I wouldn't consider it where you're at either. As far as price it sounds like you're getting a deal on the CS especially if it includes stripping your existing tint, if you were bringing it to me it would be significantly higher. 

I need your input/advice since I don't know a lot about tinting. I live in Chicago and want to get complete vehicle window tint on a budget (Fusion 2013).
I was quoted $185 for 3M FX Premium with lifetime warranty ( authorized dealer) and $299 for FXHP
$225 for ATC Llumar and $275 for CTX line.
Do you thing that it is a good idea to go with 3M FX Premium. Thank you in advance for your help! It is highly appreciated.

Edited by Yoni

:yeah I agree, as long as the Llumar shop provides a quality installation. The 3M is a good film but they don't warranty the FX series for color shift, that being said I haven't personally seen it being a problem at least in my area. I also don't think that's a reasonable price for the FXHP either, certainly not compared to what they're charging for the FXPM and it still not having a color stable warranty. 

Thank you so much for your responses!

I wasn't aware of the fact that both 3M films were not covered for color change. I was told they come with lifetime warranty.

The place that gave me the quote for FXHP explained: " We use 3M FXHD window film and guarantee for as long as you own your car the tint won’t bubble or turn purple like all cheap tint does. The film is really good and our best seller. All lifetime warrantied. We’ve been in business since 1975