The Reach (NEW WINDOW TINTING TOOL)

Depends on the window. It doesn't replace the bull dozer or the titan. It fits right between those two tools in usage. If the brake light or shelf is too close to the glass, it wont work. It can also be too tight in a corner and pull the film back. Overall we give it an 8 out of 10. I've had it for a week.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a new tool so I had to get it. How you going to know if you like it if you don't try it. My preferred tool would be the side swiper. This fits right between that and the Titian. I would probably use this more for cleaning although it will work for the lower part of the back glass. I would recommend it for your toolbox you might need it someday. "Better to have and not need them to need and not have"

on a side note I've only used it on two back windows. 

Hello guys,

I really appreciate you guys feedback with our tools, it's really important for us to know what other installers think about the tools that we create. This is a very small and tough industry to pleased but for the last 4 years we have worked very hard to provide a good quality tools to make our job easier. There is really not much room for new tools and even so we are lunching three new ones including The Reach so every single feedback counts for us. 

Thank you very much guys.     

Jay M.

Product Design Executive 

Tri-Edge.com

Archived