The Reach (NEW WINDOW TINTING TOOL)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/12/2017 at 6:45 AM, Tri-Edge said:

@sunstopwindowtinting

Here is a short video of how to use the Smooth-It. It's basically a tool to smooth out the edge of any tool that you can fit in it, it works great with plastic and rubber as well.

Just think about the time that it takes you to re-do a window because a tool put a scratch on it.

Now if you use this tool to smooth out the edge of your tools at least once a day, it can save you a lot of time and money in material, it will also make your tools last longer.

Thanks.

Thanks Jay for getting me the last one. I'll report back once I get it. 

Over 30 yrs of auto tinting , I love trying new tools and giving feedback to my fellow tinters and tint supplier but since it's not available in Canada that I see, I went too 44 tools and it costs over $65 Canadian. Shipping is as much as the Reach itself , then with conversion of funds it's over $65 . A little steep for me to try out unfortunately

2 hours ago, TintWizard said:

Over 30 yrs of auto tinting , I love trying new tools and giving feedback to my fellow tinters and tint supplier but since it's not available in Canada that I see, I went too 44 tools and it costs over $65 Canadian. Shipping is as much as the Reach itself , then with conversion of funds it's over $65 . A little steep for me to try out unfortunately

Try contacting Xpel Canada.  They are the 44tools distributor in Canada.  Gino is the guy I deal with.  I have his number if you wanna pm me. :thumb 

I didn't know they were tied in with 44 tools for up here, but explains why their tool selection has stuff others don't. 

Man I love my Fusion short handle, so much better than an Unger. I have a Reach too. Works well for certain things (I made a bigger order from 44 and got a bunch of things I couldn't find up here before Xpel entered my life) 

14 hours ago, justn8 said:

I didn't know they were tied in with 44 tools for up here, but explains why their tool selection has stuff others don't. 

Glad I could help. :thumb

:lol 

Archived