Tint opinions

In my opinion the side windows are debatable.  Back window should be redone.  

But here's the catch.  Do you really want these guys removing the BG?  There is possibility of defroster damage, and also the possibility of the second try not coming out much cleaner.  Is it worth the risk, time without your car, etc?  Only you can make that call.

In my opinion that is horrible. Even if i were doing a car with a cheap dye film, they didnt care about performance or anything i would take all of the steps i would when doing a high end ceramic job. That edge is horrible. The cost of tint jobs are different from state to state. in arkansas a ceramic two door is about $300+ give or take depending on what all their wanting, and other states theyre way more. If anyting try and get those doors re done, and possibly touch up the back glass if possible... just my two cents. Good luck!

Thanks for all the replies, this got way more than I thought. I'll be contacting the shop and see what they want to do.

I've been going by reviews/recommendations for stuff like this (the tint place has 70+ reviews on Google and a 4.8 rating) but I guess I need to see fresh examples of their work to see the details.

On top of this, I just got my spoiler painted at another place and they left buffing marks and streaks in the clearcoat, now I have to go back to them too. This was a high end place (and price) too. No luck lately :(

Archived