Following up on the Ultra Tint Slime. We used to the first time last week. We mixed 5.25oz or so in a 5gal jug. After using it Friday and Saturday I have to say this stuff is GREAT! Very slick, but once you make your first pass where you want to lay the film its not going anywhere. Its very consistant with the way we mixed it. It will probably differ from climate to climate. our shop stays at about 75 degrees. We are also using very aggressive adhesive film. the smell of the Slime is pleasant too. 

So now its monday and we made our last mix Saturday morning, shook the jug, filled our sprayers up, did a few cars this morning and no trouble at all with the consistency of the slip. Didnt lose its slip at all. We will probably be doing a video review of the product as well. when we do so ill be sure to leave a link. If anyone has anymore questions about the Slime please feel free to ask!

Good Luck Tint Friends!

:boogie   I just got my sample in.  Can't wait to give it a try ,,,,,,,,, after I finish the full sprayer I just filled up before the UPS guy popped up. :facepalm  

ANYWAY,,,,,,,  I will test it out and give a review in a week or so. :cleanwindows   

Thank You Dragon Distributing for being awesome.   :notwrthy   

I gotta get somewhat technical for a moment,,, then back to work. :cleanwindows   I haven't mixed any yet,, but,,,,,,,,

The mix ratio on the new Ultra is 2oz./gal  and the green is 1oz/gal :hmmm    Double the amount for double the slip??

So now I'm using twice as much??  Is that the way y'all see it?  

So what does the new construction of the Ultra do differently than double the amount of green would do?  Other than be really sudsy :dunno  

Edited by Bham

I gotta get somewhat technical for a moment,,, then back to work. :cleanwindows   I haven't mixed any yet,, but,,,,,,,,

The mix ratio on the new Ultra is 2oz./gal  and the green is 1oz/gal :hmmm    Double the amount for double the slip??

So now I'm using twice as much??  Is that the way y'all see it?  

So what does the new construction of the Ultra do differently than double the amount of green would do?  Other than be really sudsy :dunno  

Hey Bham, according to the bottle it should be 1oz per gallon for the Ultra and get 4X the slip. When it gets to be hotter weather, most people use up to 4-5oz of green Slime in order to get the slip they want.

The Ultra Orange has anti-evaporaters in the solution allowing for a longer/more slip then the green alternative. From the users feedback we have received in hotter areas, the Orange way better in hotter weather, especially for our more aggressive adhesive.

13 minutes ago, whitehog said:

Hey Bham, according to the bottle it should be 1oz per gallon for the Ultra and get 4X the slip. When it gets to be hotter weather, most people use up to 4-5oz of green Slime in order to get the slip they want.

The Ultra Orange has anti-evaporaters in the solution allowing for a longer/more slip then the green alternative. From the users feedback we have received in hotter areas, the Orange way better in hotter weather, especially for our more aggressive adhesive.

The sample bottles are printed different.  They say 2fl.oz. per gal..  Don't have time for a pic at the moment.  

I'm gonna go with the same exact measurements that I use on the green; and go from there. :thumb 

The sample bottles are printed different.  They say 2fl.oz. per gal..  Don't have time for a pic at the moment.  

I'm gonna go with the same exact measurements that I use on the green; and go from there. :thumb 

Yes, I just checked the sample bottles. The sample bottles do say 2oz per gallon, not sure why. I'd go with the 1oz first and see what you get.