[mention=28358]Bham[/mention] we are doing about 1oz per gallon and it's the shiz, maybe a tad bit more than 1oz but no more than 1.25oz. 

Thanks for the update Brandon, I appreciate your hands on feedback!

So far So good. :cool    My first install with the new Ultra went well.  Only did a set of doors but didn't have any problems. :thumb  

I mixed 2.5oz to 4 gal. of water.  That is half a gallon of water more than I normally mix at a time.  Seemed to work out well.  

Can't wait to try it on a full car with the backglass.   :twiddlethumbs   

to be continued........

Edited by Bham

1 hour ago, liltintgoddess said:

<<<<<<<<<wants a sample please. Who do I give the address etc to?? Its gets hot HOT here!

Hello @liltintgoddess you can contact our warehouse in Houston if you would like to try some of the Ultra Tint Slime. You can reach them at 855-999-8468. Let me know if you need any additional assistance!

Shawn

Edited by whitehog

On 5/19/2017 at 4:34 PM, whitehog said:

Hello @liltintgoddess you can contact our warehouse in Houston if you would like to try some of the Ultra Tint Slime. You can reach them at 855-999-8468. Let me know if you need any additional assistance!

Shawn

How many oz you recommend in Houston humid hot weather....I like a lot of slip because we remove sweep or door panel for most of our install.... Also....we are pulling in vehicle into our tint bay that been sitting in the sun. I will be coming by Monday to get a gallon to try out.  I still have a gallon of the green slim that been sitting since last year.  

On 5/20/2017 at 10:54 PM, Midtown Houston said:

How many oz you recommend in Houston humid hot weather....I like a lot of slip because we remove sweep or door panel for most of our install.... Also....we are pulling in vehicle into our tint bay that been sitting in the sun. I will be coming by Monday to get a gallon to try out.  I still have a gallon of the green slim that been sitting since last year.  

The recommendation is the same for the Ultra as it is for the Original Green. It is recommended that you use 1oz per gallon, then adjust the amount if you need any additional slip for your current situation. 

On 5/20/2017 at 11:34 PM, TintWizard said:

Is this stuff available in Canada ?

I don't believe it is available through any distributors as of yet in Canada. I know the makers of Tint Slime are investigating an Amazon alternative to get products to Canada with a significant savings in shipping. But, I don't believe that service is active as of yet.

25 minutes ago, Midtown Houston said:

oh man....I love the new tint slime....I mixed 2oz to every gallon.  We remove a lot of sweep/door panel.....so we need that extra slip to do a smooth drop.  It work perfect.  

I'm glad you liked it Midtown. Just give them a call at Pride if you need anymore. Thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate it!