Because we are too expensive

We own a car wash and my service advisor ask this customer with a 2016 Mustang if they would like to add window tinting to after the car wash. They said they are getting this week from someone else for $125 and that we are too expensive.  So the customer came back 1 week later and she seem happy with her tint... my service advisor came got me and ask to look at her car tint.  I usually never comment on anyone job for professional reason but this i have too.....I told her that they totally mess up her tint and we can redo it....Guess what she say....That we are still too expensive.  I don't get it?????

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Midtown Houston said:

We own a car wash and my service advisor ask this customer with a 2016 Mustang if they would like to add window tinting to after the car wash. They said they are getting this week from someone else for $125 and that we are too expensive.  So the customer came back 1 week later and she seem happy with her tint... my service advisor came got me and ask to look at her car tint.  I usually never comment on anyone job for professional reason but this i have too.....I told her that they totally mess up her tint and we can redo it....Guess what she say....That we are still too expensive.  I don't get it?????

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

She got what she paid for. I don't understand the back glass. I haven't pieced a window since the 80's on a chevy corrsica, wow this brings back memory's, I need a Heineken!

cheers

13 minutes ago, Midtown Houston said:

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

If I see a job like this, professional or not, I am leaving a card and when the call, I am going to explain the Florida gap and three piece back window went out just after bell bottoms

cheers

What was your quote? 130? Gotta love customers....I do! I had a lady drive from myrtle beach to mount pleasant SC because they were 250 for carbo and we were 239 and of course expert installation....go figure

Archived