Missouri and third brake light

TheTintGuyOFallon

Just a heads up for anybody in MO.  A lot, and I mean a lot of people have been coming in saying they failed a safety due to the third brake light being tinted over.  Has not been an issue in years past.  There is a new audit system in place in Missouri and inspectors have to take pics of the car and upload them (so I have heard).  We have always tried to follow the law and make a small cut out for them but I guess others are not.  Really strange that on most of these cars the front doors are illegal and the inspectors aren't batting an eye at them.  

On 5/24/2017 at 6:22 PM, TheTintGuyOFallon said:

Just a heads up for anybody in MO.  A lot, and I mean a lot of people have been coming in saying they failed a safety due to the third brake light being tinted over.  Has not been an issue in years past.  There is a new audit system in place in Missouri and inspectors have to take pics of the car and upload them (so I have heard).  We have always tried to follow the law and make a small cut out for them but I guess others are not.  Really strange that on most of these cars the front doors are illegal and the inspectors aren't batting an eye at them.  

thanks for the heads up! 

Archived