window tint bottles which one last longer

I also agree with getting rid of using the hand sprayers (except for backup).  I still keep a couple on the ready.  

BUT = I highly recommend that if you are not mobile and stay at your shop, then go with the on-demand sprayer set up.  It cost a little more than a five gallon corny new, and it is seven gallons and comes with two twenty five foot coiled hoses, with two sprayers.  No compressor necessary, just plug it in, Prime it, and spray.  Spray is always there and alway the same constant 60psi stream.  No dropping in stream pressure when the air lets out.   

Anyone that wants the ins and outs of using this setup, PM me and I will let you know all the tricks to it. :thumb   

before i was mobile, i had 3gal tank.  great with a good tip.  only drawback was adjusting slip for my ceramic film which was aggressive requiring more slip.

concept for a P3 sprayer.

add a valve stem to pressurize from air hose.  charges small tank like a paintball gun for air or CO2 pistol ,  regulator to maintain at say 40psi?

2-4 ounce internal holder for slip with adjuster for mix. slip would be mixed at tip when sprayed, not added to water.

thought a paintball repair store could make the mods,   If someone thinks they can make it,  be happy to pay for it within reason LOL 

4 hours ago, shadytints said:

before i was mobile, i had 3gal tank.  great with a good tip.  only drawback was adjusting slip for my ceramic film which was aggressive requiring more slip.

concept for a P3 sprayer.

add a valve stem to pressurize from air hose.  charges small tank like a paintball gun for air or CO2 pistol ,  regulator to maintain at say 40psi?

2-4 ounce internal holder for slip with adjuster for mix. slip would be mixed at tip when sprayed, not added to water.

thought a paintball repair store could make the mods,   If someone thinks they can make it,  be happy to pay for it within reason LOL 

I tried that with a remote tank line,  and it works OK.  I still have it,  but don't use it.  If you want it I'd be willing to sell it to you.  Pm me if your interested. 

1 hour ago, coast2coasttinting said:

I tried that with a remote tank line,  and it works OK.  I still have it,  but don't use it.  If you want it I'd be willing to sell it to you.  Pm me if your interested. 

what size tank?  does it have variable slip control?  Used P2 forever, tanks are heavy for me and lines were a problem in some locations.  filthy pigstyes, lines picked up dirt getting on interior and potential of scratching vehicle.  Wanted to build a P3, no pumping and variable slip just never got around to it.  Semi-retired (disabled) now, tint is still a passion,  still trying to help solve current issues and experiment different products and equipment.

Older thread but I thought I would mention the fact it looks like Zep has gotten the design for the Spraymaster gray bottles.  

Just bought two at Lowe's and they are blue and white Zep bottles but the exact design of the Spraymaster bottles that we all like. :thumb  

EB1FACA4-9FBA-4636-A835-70473BF2AC69.jpeg

Edited by Bham