armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
TINT

The Routine

Every morning i get up and think of everything i gotta do .

Every day i slang slang slang slang tint like theres no tomorrow.

"does it go on the outside" 

"i see bubbles" 

" is limo legal" 

"can you do it for cheaper?"

"is it 3m?"

"what paper do you use."

I mean its the nature of the business but sometimes its to much. People rushing you, walking around your bay when you clearly have signs that no customers allowed in work area. 

Maybe i should get into selling film instead:lol

Rant over have a good summer folks. Dont be limp wristed push that water out!

5 hours ago, TINT said:

People rushing you, walking around your bay when you clearly have signs that no customers allowed in work area. 

You gotta start "slipping" with your knife open....slice 'em up a bit...they will head for the waiting room soon enough.  And blood stains on the floor tend to discourage future customers from entering....

3 hours ago, Slick said:

You gotta start "slipping" with your knife open....slice 'em up a bit...they will head for the waiting room soon enough.  And blood stains on the floor tend to discourage future customers from entering....

:joedirt lol 

We had the flannel jacket with a hole the size of a basketball burned in it from that time I let a custy stand in front of propane heater :embar. Place I started tinting at.. it was an effective deterrent..

22 hours ago, Angelo said:

i want to scream every time i hear "oh it goes on the outside?" which is at least 3 times a week :pullinghair

I just play along and tell them yes and then they start worrying or have a blank face ? 

On 6/17/2017 at 5:17 AM, Slick said:

:eye

On 6/17/2017 at 8:33 PM, Angelo said:

i want to scream every time i hear "oh it goes on the outside?" which is at least 3 times a week :pullinghair

:pullinghair:headex

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this