2018 Camry

Devinswindowtint

Just got mine too, thought I'd share how my install went for everyone's first.

Working at a toyota dealership, I've tinted every generation Camry, and this one by far is the easiest one to date. Super easy shrink on the bg, even easier install with it being not as tall as the previous generations. The new quarter windows remind me of the Lexus quarters, super easy to slip and squeegee. All seals pull just like the 2017's, only complaint was not being able to remove the 3rd brake light but you don't even need too. I was able to get a side swiper behind it and bulldoze the rest perfectly fine. I was worried when I first saw photos of this new Camry of how it might be a setback, but I'm happy to say this is my favorite toyota money maker $$$

Edited by Bigjohnson3
Typos

i would have to disagreed ....this gen is harder than the previous ones...that back window is difficult to shrink with those curved sides and the seal on the rear back doors are too far out like a jetta so is hard to get the film in there without creasing it ......maybe is easier to bottom load the rear doors......the quarter windows and the front windows are normal , no problems there