Solar Shade Pole

I know this is a shot in the dark since I doubt there are many blinds/shade guys up here.....but I've run out of options.

Anybody ever seen this style of crank mechanism? They are down to one pole left, it is about to break and I need to find them a replacement. Everything I've ever sold or installed were hook and loop. Nobody seems to be using this style anymore. 

Really dont want want to update and change out all the clutches if I can help it because there are 35 shades in total. Help!

IMG_20170809_150624.jpg

IMG_20170807_165359.jpg

So, the question is where to get more rods?? 

Just wondering because if there was an easy way to change to the eye bolt type -- rods would be readily available. :dunno 

I guess the question is if anybody recognizes it. Would really help if I had an idea of a brand because it looks like a proprietary design. 

I can definitely change out the clutches to the hook and loop, but that would be costly for them, given that there are so many.......and...well, because I'm not cheap :lol 

The shaft is easily removable and if I knew the brand, I could locate a supplier to get a loop control arm and switch them all out. Unfortunately everything I have come across is close or similar but will not work. Don't want to burn up my time or their money. Seems the pole is the best option.....if it's even an option. :dunno 

Archived