[Shop] Colorado Clear Bra - Bad Install? What Would You Do?

8 hours ago, pro-tect mobile said:

Amazing to me they charge those prices in the first place... and then do that bad of work. That's a simple car to do and obviously they aren't too good at hand cutting... looking at the lines tells me that. I would be worried the paint under the edge of the film is cut. Any shop shouldn't let that out their door especially knowing the car is going out of state.

On a side note you cant go off of Yelp and Google reviews. We have an idiot here in the Dallas area making fake facebook profiles and he now has 247 5 star reviews in under a year. There is a serious lack of integrity on display but some people fall for those false reviews... then get burned. I would at a minimum recommend going and leaving that shop a 1 star review with your experience. Let bad work out your door and pay the consequences.

I think that's one of the hardest parts about finding a shop: who and what to believe. The multiple times I went into Colorado Clear Bra, there was at least 1 supercar being worked on and the shop was relatively kept clean so no alarms were going off.

Quite the ordeal. Too much going on for this application especially for the money involved. You sound like a pre-law student (don't ask me why, I tint windows an lay PPF). If you have unsettling feelings about the work you had done, you need to address it with the company in question. Labor and time will not fall on you. Problem is giving up your vehicle for a period of time again. If you cant rectify the situation with the company, pm me. I will fly a guy out there and do the job right at a better cost. 

Cheers

The only thing thats perfect. Is Jesus our savior. So after all of the OCD. You say that you reached a resolution. So  tell how you got over on a shop that you expected to do prefect . Im sure that they went above and made it right! I have to say that i hope you are happy in all of your life the one that matters not cars not money. Your amazing father.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Saved! said:

The only thing thats perfect. Is Jesus our savior. So after all of the OCD. You say that you reached a resolution. So  tell how you got over on a shop that you expected to do prefect . Im sure that they went above and made it right! I have to say that i hope you are happy in all of your life the one that matters not cars not money. Your amazing father.

You dug this thread up to most that???