Global Window Films - How long have they been around?

Been searching the internet and even the Global Window Film's  website and still cannot find the answer.

Can anyone tell me how long they have been around? I know it's been a while as I have used it on a few installs over 15 years ago.

The question you should ask is....how long have the rep been with the company.  I have seen rep come and goes...and that is usually a bad sign.  Then I seen company that have their rep for many many years letting me know that the product is good and the company take good care of their rep.

Garware has been producing high quality solar film forever. The Global line I have been using for around 10 years without a single warranty claim. 

I met Mr. Garware at the Sema show and he said he developed the Global qdp line to show the world the Garware company can make the best film in the world....and he did!

Edited by flat rock stan

8 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Garware has been producing high quality solar film forever. The Global line I have been using for around 10 years without a single warranty claim. 

I met Mr. Garware at the Sema show and he said he developed the Global qdp line to show the world the Garware company can make the best film in the world....and he did!

Quick dry plus rite??? What films do you use stan....????

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:13 PM, flat rock stan said:

Thanks!