New tint guy here... needing all sorts of advice.

So first of all... I started tinting about 7 months ago... with Amazon tint. I've actually done research now. I'm not charging my friends and family. They are just paying for materials. If I can get good I'd love to do residential/commercial/ and automotive tint. 

I need some advice on buying tint in bulk. Any good websites? I want to buy better tint. And I need to buy tint to do home windows. 

4 hours ago, Jralvarez21 said:

So first of all... I started tinting about 7 months ago... with Amazon tint. I've actually done research now. I'm not charging my friends and family. They are just paying for materials. If I can get good I'd love to do residential/commercial/ and automotive tint. 

I need some advice on buying tint in bulk. Any good websites? I want to buy better tint. And I need to buy tint to do home windows. 

Call SolarFX, I like their product CarbonFX. From them you can also get film, tint tools and other items all in the same place and they seem to tolerate me well lol. Good luck in your endeavor!  

Website- solarfxwindowfilms.com 

7 hours ago, Jralvarez21 said:

Try Armolan too pretty good to start with they have 36 inch roll for 150 shipped to your door good deals!!!!

Archived