Consumer needs advice

14 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

It depends on how you want it to look.  35 on the rear would flow better as in it wouldn't be as dramatic between the front/rear.  20 on the rear will give it more of a limo like...noticeably light in the front and dark in the back.

It doesn't have to be murdered out, per say.  I'm 54, I'm going to have to be able to see, but I do want it to look right, as in the tint flowing. I'm assuming the next step up from 20 is 35. So probably 50/35. 

Edited by Jesus Freak

4 minutes ago, coast2coasttinting said:

Really  depends on the million dollar question.  What color interior does the car have.  Keep in mind dark charcoal or black interior will look much darker then the same vehicle that has light grey or tan interior. 

All black interior. I would post a picture, but this doesn't seem smartphone friendly. 

Edited by Jesus Freak

It depends on how you want it to look.  35 on the rear would flow better as in it wouldn't be as dramatic between the front/rear.  20 on the rear will give it more of a limo like...noticeably light in the front and dark in the back.
That's true
Really  depends on the million dollar question.  What color interior does the car have.  Keep in mind dark charcoal or black interior will look much darker then the same vehicle that has light grey or tan interior. 
Was thinking about that, and it's like what Dynamic said. It still depends on what he wants it to look like.

Your front doors are supposed to be 40% to be legal. I would ask if they carry fxtreme 45% instead of 50%.  As for the back.  Legal in your state on the rear is 12%.  So either 20 or 35% on the rear is up to you. Ask for a small piece of both to look through at night.  This will give you an idea of how dark you are comfortable seeing out of. 

13 minutes ago, coast2coasttinting said:

Your front doors are supposed to be 40% to be legal. I would ask if they carry fxtreme 45% instead of 50%.  As for the back.  Legal in your state on the rear is 12%.  So either 20 or 35% on the rear is up to you. Ask for a small piece of both to look through at night.  This will give you an idea of how dark you are comfortable seeing out of. 

So 45 over OEM tinted glass is still legal?