Consumer needs advice

Hello everyone, and thank you for asking questions about our SolarFX Window Films. I will try to answer your questions as well as I can. Our FXtreme series window film is our only Nano-Ceramic window film we offer. That is a very nice looking Miata and would look awesome murdered out in 20% all around. But, since your in LA and want to stay legal your options are the 50% or possible the 45%. If your installer has the 45% I would ask him to put a small piece on your side window and meter to see if it would maintain the legal percentage. Either way you will love the performance of the FXtreme film on your car. I have the 40% on my front windows and love the look and heat blocking.

Thank you for asking questions about our films!

I'm thinking the 50% would be the better option. I have 45 fxtreme here if I get a car in I'll meter it but I think it'll be to dark to be legal. The 50 for sure would be fine. Maintaining visibility at night with 40% you'd definitely be ok. 

:yeah   What he @jh812  said.   :bingo 

I would make sure the VLT on the film is actually 45% or above.  Trying to hit the 40% mark with 78% green glass is gonna be kinda iffy with a 45% film :twocents 

Edited by Bham