Small fingers

every film is different. shrinking, sticking and elasticity. you dont have to shrink every door, but i do.    snapping the top makes you have to stretch the bottom leaving no fingers.  the system i follow let me turn a car an hour, sometimes two with an assistant.  the most profitable film is not the cheapest,  its the one that goes on fastest and does not come back.  10 to 50 more or less cost per roll is irrelevant compared to the extra cars/day income you will make. 

Sorry didn't read anything but the subject and went straight to reply.

I have small fingers too.

Small fingers are nothing to be ashamed of . My Wifey says they are awesome. I think its technique. Keep practicing you will get better.

I'm not sure Tint Dude is the best place to find encouragement for self esteem though.

Edited by WearTheFoxHat

18 hours ago, DOOTINT said:

The gasket wizard/shields will let the water go thru but seals removed is easyier to slide the film in

Hey man, just got the GW, haven't used it yet, you seem to be making good use of it, any tips or tricks? Seems like jam and go, what's the best way to maximize clearance for the film? There's no videos about their use, i know it seems straight forward, but apparently you have to wear a cup when using the bungees? lol Can you hang a small weight instead? 

1 hour ago, Tint Slayer said:

Hey man, just got the GW, haven't used it yet, you seem to be making good use of it, any tips or tricks? Seems like jam and go, what's the best way to maximize clearance for the film? There's no videos about their use, i know it seems straight forward, but apparently you have to wear a cup when using the bungees? lol Can you hang a small weight instead? 

I hook mine to a gallon jug of water just under the door I'm working on

Edited by OverLord