Small fingers

5 hours ago, jh812 said:

See what you don't factor in is the time it takes you to tape, shrink, and fix creases. 

Tape,  only old felt, 10 seconds a door. or 5 min to redo if crap falls into it

shrink, 5 seconds a door,  insures no fingers and potential debris being sucked up and redoing it

small flip line from top loading,  3sec mini torch, wait 3 sec(heat transfer)  push out.

Proactive versus Reactive,  if 1 or 2 min of prep might save 5 to 10min redo,  i'm all for it.  schedule way to tight for mistakes

2 hours ago, shadytints said:

Tape,  only old felt, 10 seconds a door. or 5 min to redo if crap falls into it

shrink, 5 seconds a door,  insures no fingers and potential debris being sucked up and redoing it

small flip line from top loading,  3sec mini torch, wait 3 sec(heat transfer)  push out.

Proactive versus Reactive,  if 1 or 2 min of prep might save 5 to 10min redo,  i'm all for it.  schedule way to tight for mistakes

Yeah sounds like you just need a feeding tube and a catheter. 

10 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Watch his videos good Tinter knows his stuff experience...makes it happen different styles for everyone whatever works for you.....

I've seen most of them. He's got his way and I've got mine, I'll leave it at that. 

On 9/19/2017 at 3:53 PM, jh812 said:

Yeah sounds like you just need a feeding tube and a catheter. 

I remember days I needed one  LOL  13+ cars

hey tip for ya on the scorcher days,   buy teri cloth headbands in black.  white ones got called richard simmons  LOL

rinse and light wring then toss in freezer.   last 10 min or so then swap with a new frozen.  keeps brain from over heating

hope to have some new vids torching laminate,  start to finish "dance" and some new toys.  have to wait for a day I can stand a long enough.

soft crease verse hard,   soft wipes right out with a touch of heat,  hard creases I redo.  trick is having no hard creases and finding soft ones

18 gm equonox=i took the screw out by the latch and panel wasnt popping easy so i shoved the long side of the GW in because the high front door panel and stuck the little one at the end/then carefully slide the front edge in there and the lower part of the pattern on the glass/letting the rest hang over/then grab the GWs and pull them out and slide the film down to position and carefully get the top back corner in that deep area without touching the frame

Minor adjust that nice edge and Blue 3m hardcard lock it hard and fast/wipe/little tri-edge and roll up nail the bottom and some tri-edge and done with no heatgun or any side creases to heatgun for these 2 fronts lol

20170920_194747.jpg

20170920_193613.jpg

20170920_194317.jpg