dark limo tint? global,suntek,express window film

Hi, I been in the business for 2 years

I have used suntek HP but is too expensive and I didn't like the blueish color it has...so I switched to express window film and I started using the CLASSIC BLACK and is great film I love it ,it shrinks good, handles great ,it like their 20%,35% but I don't like the 5% I feel like is not too dark ,u can still see thru it alot and clients have noticed that. ..I also tried GLOBAL HP but is the same, u can still see thru ,again express window films are great products Im just looking for something darker on the 5% ....any suggestions? ?????? Thank u

Global ceramic 04% is the darkest by number that I know of for auto. Pretty sure flat glass blackout isn't gonna shrink for you so it's either layers of 05 or straight black paint. :whisper the real :money isn't gonna come from limo jobs. It's gonna be in the high heat rejection. 

Thanks for ur response 

I understand that 5% is the darkest but for example suntek hp 5% is darker than the classic black and global HP 5% 

On the suntek u can't see really see tru and the other ones u could really see thru. ..so I was wondering if theirs something as dark as the 5% that suntek has

5% is so 2000.  :lol

When you compare the films, look for the VLT spec...this is what the film is out of the box.  All of them are called 5%, but they could be anywhere from 3-8% depending on the manufacturer.  Also keep in mind the factory glass plays a roll.  Depending on how light (say 85%) or dark (say 70%) it is, the overall result could be off by 1%.

Edited by DynamicAppearance