Picked this up today

This just arrived in the mail. I needed a new hammer & I use Ultra for a lot of my tools, so the extra tips & holder were a bonus. Haven't used it yet, but initial quality is awesome. Hope you guys are doing well!! http://www.ultradenttools.com/index.php/accessories/wedges-punches-hammers/a26b-balanced-body-hammer.html

I also use that hammer it has a nice flat head on it.....they also make some screw on tips that have a slight slight curvature to them.  that hammer has really helped me out sometimes when other tools cant.

and u will def. like the extra tips and tip holder. I need another tip holder now myself.  now u need some of those rods with screw on tips from ultra.

I ordered some more dent tools the other day and its so much fun when they come in the mail. I was online on this other forum site and I thot to myself I wonder if diablos tint commented anything new on tint dude. haha

good luck man I hope everything is working out for you on the pdr side of things!!

there is so many tools out there it is just trying to determine what will help you the most with the type of repairs that you do. I want to order some more rods here but I wanna be cautious so I don't order something that is gonna sit around. Im looking for the type of tools that are the first thing that you reach for if you know what I mean