Pricing for Flat Glass jobs

@Roach these are the windows and doors. 

Windows are 32x30

I thought about getting a 60" roll that way I can cut 2 windows out of one pull of film. That's why I asked earlier about the direction of laying down the film.

Do you think that would be the way to go? Or do you think I should go for a 36" roll? With a 60" I should only need one box I kinda figured killing 2 birds with one stone that way. It would be cheaper on material cost as well.

and then with the doors and the side windows around them id do last so whatever I had left would just go to them.

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

2 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

Do you think that would be the way to go?

Those have locks... so I would use the straight edge of the film for those.

I don't know how many total windows you have - but I would probably get a 36" box. If the windows are exactly 30" - I'd be afraid of when pulling from a 60" roll.. the roll floating and getting either a little more or a little under the 30" on a cut. Too much is fine - but too little - film doesn't stretch. lol

1 hour ago, Roach said:

Those have locks... so I would use the straight edge of the film for those.

I don't know how many total windows you have - but I would probably get a 36" box. If the windows are exactly 30" - I'd be afraid of when pulling from a 60" roll.. the roll floating and getting either a little more or a little under the 30" on a cut. Too much is fine - but too little - film doesn't stretch. lol

The 30" is actually the frame right outside the actual glass. So I wouldn't have any troubles at all as far as cuts being to small. So if I actually cut it at 30" it's gonna have at least 2" of overhang past the glass. 

Edited by TQtinting