Best Plotter for Mobile Tinting & PPF

Thanks...took about a year to build each one. They definitely make the work easier. The Freightliner I like to use for commercial/residential work. I can park it for as long as the job takes and use as my office and work inside and keep customers off me if I want to take a break . 

Edited by Sunbreakers

On 1/7/2018 at 11:24 PM, Sunbreakers said:

How about this?

This is my mobile set up in a Freightliner 20´step van. 42" plotter fits no problem...48" and above would be pushing it. The last picture is one of my setup in my Ram Promaster van. Same brand plotter. Both of these are the Vinyl Express Q42 which are sold by SignWarehouse.com and are generic rebadged Graphtec FC8600. Same manuals and bladeholders. I have a contact I bought four machines from and she gives good discounts to referrals. A couple of folks off this site have bought from her. PM me if you need her info. Only issue I have run into with being mobile and using plotters is you need to make sure your machine....any plotter.....is level. If you have to park on a hill or slope..it sometimes causes it not to cut correctly. Tint happens occasionally but PPF seems much more prone to issue if not level. 

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2251.JPG

IMG_2253.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

Hey Sunbreaker this set up is 🔥🔥🔥...Plug me with the person at signwarehouse...I am in the market to buy a plotter

Hi @mrteak. My contact's name is Katie Zink. She works for signwarehouse.com and their phone number is 800-899-5655. Her extension is 2140. You are going to want the Vinyl Express Q series 42 or 64. Be warned she has greatly disappointed me lately. Used to be you could call and get a deal off of list price on the website..Last two folks I have sent have been quoted full price blaming it on the the China tariffs. At that price you are better off buying a full brand Graphtec FC8600. Good luck and let me know what you find out. 

12 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

Hi @mrteak. My contact's name is Katie Zink. She works for signwarehouse.com and their phone number is 800-899-5655. Her extension is 2140. You are going to want the Vinyl Express Q series 42 or 64. Be warned she has greatly disappointed me lately. Used to be you could call and get a deal off of list price on the website..Last two folks I have sent have been quoted full price blaming it on the the China tariffs. At that price you are better off buying a full brand Graphtec FC8600. Good luck and let me know what you find out. 

Hey Sunbreaker who is the contact for the plotter? I'm ready to buy a plotter