solar fx carbon or ultra??

Is ultras 5% darker than carbon? 

And when installed do they have a blueish/green color to it? Or is a good black tone film? 

I got a sample of the 20% carbon but looking at the film it has a blueish color to it ...idk maybe thats just me

I have tried different 5% films but none are as dark as suntek HP 5% 

7 hours ago, rob_nightowltint said:

Is ultras 5% darker than carbon? 

And when installed do they have a blueish/green color to it? Or is a good black tone film? 

I got a sample of the 20% carbon but looking at the film it has a blueish color to it ...idk maybe thats just me

I have tried different 5% films but none are as dark as suntek HP 5% 

I personally like the 20 30 and 35 of carbon. The 5 imo is way to green, which who knows why that is so I would suggest getting the ultra. A cost effective way to try them out though would be just get a 10" sun strip roll and see what you like the best. Here's a video that another member made showing the carbon 5. Also if they will sell it to you ask about global qdp 5 it's very black. 

Ah man that's a hard toss up there, I have both in the shop right now. The main thing I like about global over solar fx is the warranty cards. I'm a big advocate of passing those out each job. I'm just about ready to have my own made up though. 

I've been using SolarFX carbon and ultra for 2 years... the ultra is a charcoal film and is definitely gonna give you more of a grey/blue hue over the carbon. Carbon has a small tick of greenish brown to it. The ultra matches gms and fords like no other I've seen!