I did my 1st 18 camry lastnight and I found the back window a bit difficult to shrink when you get to the side curve edges......and is hard to tuck in the film on the back doors without creasin the film

.....probably better to bottom load those back windows

any comments/opinons on this car??

thanks for the pic

u didn't have any problems at all with the back doors?? I used a plotter maybe it cuts it out bigger on the side edges and that's y I had some problems,

back window installations was easy jus the shrinking when I was getting to the side edges where it curves

wat film is that? suntek?

The H does restrict the films movement some. I started out with H, but went to just a line across for years now.  What you can do is hold your hand along the side edge when doing the corners(same effect as H).  Bgs with a lot of curve ill start heating the side portion (corners) for a second then i use my hand to stretch the side flat.  Another thing i do is split the fingers along the bg before heating and make sure its not all in a corner. Corners are hardest, so push more to the midde to make them easier. 

Edited by pbalentine

I've done maybe a dozen now. They're fairly easy I thought. I use H pattern but tack the film hard at the edge so I don't shrink  where the window does a steep curve at the top. Seals come out easy. They're 3 piece seals but you can leave the forward pieces in as they don't interfere with the installation.

Also one of them had removable head rests?.. Not sure why that one was special.