96 ferrari 355

Guest sdtintin

I charged ?250 ($450) new screen ?1261.01 ($2269.81) so all in all the job ended up costing me ?1011 ($1819) there goes this months profit  :uh not only that but the guy rung me today n said theres a few specs in the side glass  :lol im going to have a look monday but im seriously considering cutting my losses n giving him his money back and walking away and put this 1 down to experience  :nope  :lol

And after all that he rings you to mention a few specks?:thumb

What the hell is wrong with these guys? I really feel for you SD and it's times like this you want to chuck it all away and dig drains instead.

That's bad! :uh:uh

Devil

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cool

why didnt u get the perspex one?? and maybe explained to the customer maybe saved yourself a lot of money.....I been waiting for one of these to come in my shop but now im gonna turn it away

Guest sdtintin

I said about the perspex screen but he wasnt interested said he wanted a glass 1 ,I went over to see the car monday and it had 2 tiny specs in the side glass n I mean tiny so I said to the dude to be honest if I strip it n retint it I very much doubt I will get it any better than it is (I thought it was perfect) but he said he wants it absolutely perfect ,so I offerd him his money back ,he was cool tho he said I could keep the money n just remove all the tint n he will take it to pentagon and they can do it for him ,he was cool tho I must admit ,my advice to any1 out there steer well clear of f355 ferraris :inot :thumb oh n he cant get any1 to fit the new rear screen rekon it may have to go back to the dealer to be replaced

SD,

This guy is unbelievable. Now he's going to take it to another company for 2 specks? :ahole Pity the other company. :passout

This bod will have to be about as close to the customer from hell you could get.

"Don't remove it" just in case some other damage occurs. By all means give him his money back and P him off. :lol That way he has something for free but I've got a bad vibe about the next saga and that will be the bill he hits you for getting the window fitted. Are you expecting it?

Devil

Archived