Alchemy ExoShield Windshield Protection

Guest outside rides

Ive applied ExoShield to my rock magnet 4runner and my shop car. Its working great so far with no issues. I like the product. Was fairly easy to shrink and work with.

Guest Clear Solutions

Hello All, 

Please be careful with this product and company. I have had a bad experience. I was visited by one of their reps back at the end of 2017 and decided to try the product. After installing this product on 3 of my customers vehicles, I was contacted by the rep and was told to stop using the roll that I had purchased because they had determined it to be defective. Apparently it was causing a “halo”effect at night when behind a vehicle that applied their brake lights. My customers confirmed that this was occurring. They claimed that they were going to compensate dealers for the issue and the redo’s , but they haven’t reached out at all despite my attempts to reach them. I’ve had to eat the redo’s up to this point and replaced them with ClearPlex with no issues and positive feedback from my customers.

Hi Forum . I have come to find out that this company was admittedly a little quick out of the gate initially but sounds like they have things figured out now with a revamped product which had taken care of the halo and delamination issue. 
I’ve been wanting to dabble in something new for awhile that is a good compliment to the auto tint biz I’ve had for 35 yrs and decided to take the plunge. I just received my starter promo kit and 1 day training will commence on Saturday . ( only 1 day because of my previous experience with tinting and specifically traditional UV windshield tinting I already have ) It’s more to get use to the feel and of course always learn new tidbits. 
So far all I can report is that communication has been top notch with the company which is a big deal to me , I will keep you folks updated as my journey begins with this product . 

I installed some a couple weeks ago on a 2019 F350.  It's interesting to work with due to the thickness.  My take away.  I used a lower heat to shrink in than tint, which counters what they told me, but the first attempt I ended up burning a lot of spots.  Slow and steady was the key.  I used a glove and in some places a hard card with a towel and no scratching, though on the first attempt since it was already going in the trash, I tried some spots and straight hard card will put some scratches on it.  It is very clear to look though, and I talked to my friend I did it for and you don't notice it's there.  He has lane departure and is a habitual car wash user, so I figured he would be a good tester, not to mention it was his 3rd windshield on a 2019.  I'm going to likely start offering it here since we replace a lot of Subaru and KIA windshields that seem prone to cracking.

There customer service is really good now, I received a sample roll and installed it on my Jeep wrangler which is notorious for cracked windshields. It has only been on there 2 months but no issues so far.  Before that I had Bray which was a complete pain to work with and longevity was horrible. The film delaminated and their windshield skin which is 2 layer also delaminated when I try to pull the first layer off. I currently only use Clearplex and haven't had any issues with installation, shrinks well. But want to see how the Exoshield works out. The exoshield is really clear and unnoticeable when installed. 

On 12/20/2017 at 9:06 PM, CaliTINT said:

I haven't started offering it as a service yet myself. I just ordered a "training" roll which isn't a production roll (not been quality-assured) and has defects in it. I installed it on my car so I will let you know how it holds up.

How long did it last