Autostart as1455 not working

I have a 2008 Toyota Tundra with dealer installed AS 1455 Autostart. it performed flawlessly up ta a few days ago i left the interior lights on and killed the battery enough that the next morning the truck wound't start with remote or key .I gave the truck a boost with a spare battery and chdg up orginal  since that the truck won't start with the remote ,door locks lock and unlock with the remote   , 2- 30amp fuses check ok.Any ideas out there.

I would check under the hood to be sure that you didn't inadvertently unhook the safety switch when you were working on the battery. The switch can either be a pin type, like you would see in the door jamb of an older vehicle for the dome light, that could be mounted pretty much anywhere along the perimeter of the underhood area or a tilt switch that would be mounted on or near the hood hinge.

Screenshot_20171228-120957.png.cea0aac3207ad1892f372f08d1d6c505.png

If everything checks out with that I would google to see if there is some type of reset procedure for that particular remote start, unfortunately I'm not familiar with that one myself. 

Goter fixed. Unit went to Valet mode.  I was on the Autostart  website and utube before i opened this thred and it seemed unit could have been in Valet mode but i couldn't fine the PDF file for AS1455, i did trouble shoot from newer Autostarts and tried to exit Valet mode with the Keyfob as was sugested no luck so i went to PDF file on the older Autostarts and came to find you use the Ingition key . Turn Ingition from off to on 5 times within 10 sec. Problem solved. Hope this helps someone.

REMEMBER !Turn off your cab lights before going to bed.

Thanks for looking.