Need new tint !!!!

Hi guys im looking to change the tint film im using currently. We are based in the uk and are using a uk based supplier but the tint is curling up on edges and installation on audi rear screens are a nightmare as the adhesive is not as good maybe.Its a rebranded tint from a US tint manufacturer. We have tried a few but like Suntek carbon and Global qdp.One of us preferes the suntek carbon and i prefere the global qdp for installation, colour and shrink . Any advice from you guys will be very helpful. Thankyou

If SolarFX ships to U.K. I suggest to go that route!  Toughest scratch coat I've seen. Takes heat like a champ and shrinks (haven't found anything I cant form it on). Beautiful color in every lineup. And probably the most aggressive adhesive you will find!  @whitehog should be able to help u out!  Best of luck!

Edited by CnCCustoms

Out of those 2 go for QDP. I'm also in the UK and tried both and Suntek is just horrible. The film scratches unbelievably easy plus the adhesive is weak. I'd get peanuts on a lot of back windows with Suntek. I personally don't like the greenish hue it has either. From experience Global is better in every aspect

Another film I've been using for about 9 months now is ASWF. It hasn't got a good reputation on this site at all but so far from experience it has the best adhesive and scratch coat I've used. The only downside with ASWF is that it has a blue colour to it which looks a bit tacky imo. 

Thanks i think i will be ordering global. I like the colour as its more black compared to the suntek i hope it will match a bit better with the new black factory tint we get now adays on bmw audis and others. Is pmx coatings the best to buy from? And thanks for advice i really appreciate it.💯