NEW TO WRAPPING VEHICLES.. NEED SUGGESTIONS

I've been tinting for a few years now and starting to get into wrapping vehicles. what brand vinyl do you guys suggest that would be a good bang for the buck to just get here and there to do hoods, roofs, and eventually work up to full vehicles? cheers!!

Don't do color change wrap...there no money in it unless you are well known... start doing stripe kit which pay better and can come out in a few hours.. anyone can get their hand 🤚 on the best wrap material (3M 1080 and Avery) and wrap a car in the garage. 

thanks for the advice. got a bunch of guys that I have been doing tint for that are now asking me to wrap their hoods and what not. I did one for a guys that brought me the vinyl and it was vvivid. So I did a little research on it and It seems really cheap? im assuming vinyl is like tint where if the price of the material seems too good to be true then your setting yourself up for failure? 

I'm a new to vinyl wrapping, i'm thinking of wrapping my motorcycle. People are saying that wrapping a motorcycle is really hard and probably not a good thing to do for a new comer like me, but i want to try and wrap my own motorcycle. Do any of you have a suggestion on materials that are easy to use but doesn't ruin the look of the motorcycle.

I know this is an old thread, but maybe you managed to wrap your bike since you last posted here Michael.

So if you are still around and you had any luck with wrapping your bike I would love to hear or rather "read" about your journey and what/how you did end up doing.

I have worked with vinyl for a few years but only in the Digital Signage arena which I found to be extremely easy.

However, I have been trying for about a week now to wrap my front mudguard with a pretty heavy black Carbon-Fiber pattern vinyl and I have not been able to make it work for me.

I think it is the wrong grade of vinyl for the job and I have put it on the back burner for a while so that I can enjoy riding my bike while the weather is so nice and cool.

If anybody else has wrapped a motorcycle, could you please give us some pointers.

I look forward to any help.

Thanks in advance

Most wraps are designed in Adobe Illustrator with some elements being rendered in Photoshop. You can render at scale with a photo of the car if you measure a known object like a wheel and enlarge it to meet a circle of the same size and design your art from there. Drop the original photo and print your rendering. Good luck installing it, those lfa's are no joke.