Legacywf.com

What’s up everyone!  Haven’t been on TD in awhile. What’s up Ric.

I want to know if anyone has experience with this film/company. I am thinking of ordering some auto film but figured I would get some feedback here first. Thanks in advance. 

I have been using this film for over 2 years now, and so far its great film to work with, shrinks fast and I promise this film will stick to the glass fast, even in the cold, I put film on a two side windows on a Friday even, the customer decided that he needed darker tint on Saturday around 12, and guess what... that sucker was stuck to the glass... talk to Ralph, I'm sure he will give you good deals. Thanks.

Did not realize someone mentioned us on here. For the picture above, if you supply us with a Master Roll# and contact us directly we will gladly stand behind our products. It looks like that film is turning brown, which we have seen many films out there do that. Based on our record, and current long standing customers we have not had any feedback on films fading and turning brown. But, we will warranty any issues that may arise. Anyone have any doubts about anything we have a full list of references we can supply from people that bought from us without having any warranty claims. 

Appreciate it!!

I just did a rear window of a Ford Fusion with the Carbon 5 and it was 21 degrees outside. Your right the adhesive is very aggressive. Didn’t have to worry about touching up any fingers. As far as the pic above. I definitely don’t want film that fades like that. I also didn’t see a film from the legacy samples called “premium”.  I know every manny sells a low end film that fades or discolors are you sure that isn’t express window film?

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 7:24 PM, Apex Tint said:

My experience with Legacy Window Film - formerly SolarTint window film. Color stable my ass!IMG_2681.JPG.fd8be207d6940954a42b4c0ab52921fc.JPG

This is their “Premium” color stable 20% about 1 year after install.

You are the only one having that problem....are you installing it right :)

Sorry couldn't help it :woot2 have heard that same line for years ...untill I started with Global.  Who is selling it?