2017 Chevrolet Trax (and/or Buick Encore)

ErieTint

Got a call on one of these but haven't had a chance to see it in person yet. Actually got a call on a Chevrolet Trax and a Buick Encore, just fronts for the Encore though.

Quick Google Image search looks like one bolt behind the handle (guessing 7mm, 10mm or T25 Torx) and hopefully the top pulls back and sweeps pull out.

Any chance of a no-shrink on these windows as well? Always a big plus. Please tell me yes to both...

Hows about the hatch window?

(Side question, is this the kind of information that I can find in the subscribers area instead of asking all the time? I've been thinking about it but just didn't know what all was in there. More than willing to provide updates and help with information but, again, just didn't know.)

Edited by ErieTint

You have to pull the panels, can't just do the tops. There's one bolt behind the handle and one in the pull, after that the panel pops right off easily. No need to shrink the fronts. I honestly don't remember if I've done the back half of one or not so I can't really offer any insight there,  but I doubt it would be anything out of the ordinary.