Tint Pouch Collection

Got to thank Mike Sanchez on this custom pouch.... It is the perfect size for  all the tool I carry in my pouch. I will use the  big Dirty Pouch for off site tint and Jeremy Quick Draw pouch for commercial/residential job.  It is all about being efficient and that what pouches are for. 

IMG_7217.jpeg

IMG_7218.jpeg

IMG_7220-1.jpeg

IMG_7225.jpeg

IMG_7182.jpeg

Edited by Midtown Houston

For years we just used the simple finish carpenter pouch you get at Home Depot for 10.00, on occasion, our rep  would stop in and drop off a few that were branded with the Mfrs logo. ..they were free. ..I bought one from Quick Draw..and could not get rid of it fast enough.. Recently we got a few from Mike Sanchez.. and IMO, they are the best on the market. Very very well thought out and super high quality. He also embroidered our logo in them and added our company colors on the piping. 

Edited by TomTint

It was probably 2-3. Years ago now. I don't think they are still in business. At that time we bought 2 tank bags, ( covers with pouches in them ) a kneeling mat and the pouch. All of them are still in is but the pouch. 

35 minutes ago, TomTint said:

It was probably 2-3. Years ago now. I don't think they are still in business. At that time we bought 2 tank bags, ( covers with pouches in them ) a kneeling mat and the pouch. All of them are still in is but the pouch. 

He's still in business, I think they just revamped the site in the last couple of months.