How to open "cheap auto wrapping" business?

Hey guys,

I am from Lithuania, and there are lots of crappy looking cars in our country, so I would like to open a wrapping business which could be affordable for everybody.

Can you pls advise the cheapest options possible? What's the cheapest amount I could charge for a car and still make some money? 

Thank you!!

If they are that shitty, 50 dollars worth of spray cans are cheaper and don’t waste a few hundred in cheap vinyl and 2 days worth of time!

like the old saying goes; you can polish a 💩 but it is still a 💩 

That depends if your doing single color change/graffix, or printed vinyl wrap? If u plan on doing single color change, any body can order a roll of vinyl (air release best bet), and a plotter to get it going for under a few grand. If u intend on printed vinyl, 10,000$ to start on a good printer. Unless u have some one in your area, or online that has a printer, that can print your customer approved photoshopped proof on their vinyl, and u pick up, or have it sent to u. Come on guys, he just asking a question! We r better than that!

As far as what u should charge, none of us can answer that question! U need to figure out a good business plan, and execute your plan. How much will u need to start is only what how much u need to wrap a car! Takes a armature about 3 days to wrap a car. That’s a 2 door civic. Figure out labor, cost of vinyl, how much vinyl a armature is going to waste, and so on. Learn sum business ethics along the way, and u should b fine!