GCC Jaguar V LX Plotter 40”

Lufkin Window Tint

That's the same plotter I have! It's been pretty good so far with minimal problems. I used computer cut from solar Gard the first year which was great but I don't use they're film and they jacked the price way up. I went to film and vinyl designs afterwards, but am currently switching to First Cut. Film and vinyl do not have great patterns and just about everything needs adjusting. I have only tried first cut on one vehicle so far, but the patterns fit perfect. Also on the Jaguar you can use Gorilla tape for your cut strip. Which is really nice considering the roles are about $50 each.

6 hours ago, Lufkin Window Tint said:

Thankyou @jh812 for the information..I was going to start out with Film and Vinyl designs so let me know how First Cut goes for you after a little while...

Will do man. I can already tell you though first patterns were a world of difference :lol

On 3/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, jh812 said:

That's the same plotter I have! It's been pretty good so far with minimal problems. I used computer cut from solar Gard the first year which was great but I don't use they're film and they jacked the price way up. I went to film and vinyl designs afterwards, but am currently switching to First Cut. Film and vinyl do not have great patterns and just about everything needs adjusting. I have only tried first cut on one vehicle so far, but the patterns fit perfect. Also on the Jaguar you can use Gorilla tape for your cut strip. Which is really nice considering the roles are about $50 each.

Do the Jaguar plotter work well?  Thinkng about purchasing one  Any Feed back will be great Thanks!