getting a new plotter and software

I  first must say I planned to put this under the plotter section but there was no general topic tab. Anyways, I plan to purchase a new tint plotter and software since everything I have done in the past has been hand cutting but I want to speed up the process a little when and where it is needed. My questions is, who is leading the market right now as far as software/plotter packages? I currently use suntek window film, mainly carbon series and have been looking really hard into the tint-tek system. any suggestions?

Thank you!

I started with Tinttek and loved them.....then I hated them. Let me explain...their customer service is top notch. Cindy Wayne gave me her personal cell number and helped me set up my plotter after hours during her drive home. Unfortunately customer service does not work in the pattern department. In one week I did a Jeep Wrangler front windshield which the pattern was about an inch too short at the bottom. Couple of days later I did 4 police Tahoes and all of the rear door windows were cut at an angle and short on one side at the bottom. I called and pointed out these issues with the promise they would be looked into. About two months later I did another Tahoe....same problem. Then shortly after the same problem with the Jeep windshield. I called back and it was..."we don´t work in that dept. but will let them know...we have had problems." I decided to change right then and moved over to Film Designs. I also subscribe to Llumar´s Precision Cut. That way I always am guaranteed to have what I need if one system doesn´t have a particular pattern. Happens a lot with windshields. Film Designs is a great system. You should call and talk to Brittany or Brett. They are great folks. 

As far as plotters, I would definitely use Sign Warehouse. I would recommend the Vinyl Express Q series. I have two of the 42" plotters and one of the 64". These machines are generic versions of the Graphtec FC8600 and even come with the Graphtec manuals and blade holders and blades. I have a contact there who will absolutely give you the best price. Just let me know if you are interested and I can give you her contact info. Hope this helps and if you have any questions let me know. This part of the process can be a bit scary, but after 30 years of hand cutting I would never go back to it after using a plotter. 

yeah TT .used that too. canceled .

you can see if a Company is good and take care of clients or trying to improve or correct the mistakes  they would read all these forums and give some feed back. but there s none  .any problem with the patterns..emailed them  and never got a reply.

.pc is pretty good.it s gonna be Core now.easy editing.