software needed

Hello all I have come to the point where I would like to intergrade some software for my estimations and scheduling. I was thinking of an app that would allow me to  take measurements and calculate price on the site and send the estimate email form there, any suggestions  

It's too bad this thread is so old, and has so little activity!  I signed up at tintdude specifically to research this topic!

We're drowning in work (thank the Lord) and we seriously lack in organization, scheduling, and communication between the front of house and the tinters.

I was hoping to find out what a lot of other shops are using to schedule appointments, create work orders, etc..

Hopefully this bump will get some attention and hopefully some replies.

Thanks!

Edited by 86SunRays
Spelling

56 minutes ago, 86SunRays said:

It's too bad this thread is so old, and has so little activity!  I signed up at tintdude specifically to research this topic!

We're drowning in work (thank the Lord) and we seriously lack in organization, scheduling, and communication between the front of house and the tinters.

I was hoping to find out what a lot of other shops are using to schedule appointments, create work orders, etc..

Hopefully this bump will get some attention and hopefully some replies.

Thanks!

I use joist app for estimates and invoicing as far as scheduling just my Google calendar. I'm a one man operation though so not much needed for anything else.