Last one to post #840

Stopped over to check it out. This one has the push button start... which I personally am not a fan of. I like keys.. :dunno

Anyway... it seems nice. She's thrilled. It's a base model, so not all the bells and whistles. The only thing I saw that was missing were heated seats, which I don't even know if that's an option, but I know it's something she would have liked. I mentioned it to her - which she agreed she wish it had.

Other then that, its pretty decent. Didn't drive it anywhere - just sat in it. But I imagine it drives nice being brand new. It's a 2 yr lease, which I'm going to split with my sister.. so like $80 a month for 2 yrs for each of us.  Not bad IMO. Not sure what the plan is for after it's up. Not my concern. My sister & brother-in-law basically got it for her... being retired, her funds are limited. But she's (along with my dad) have helped me over the years, the least I can do is help my sister with the payments. :thumb2

Hopefully it's issue free for the 2 years at least. I'd guess after they will turn it in and get another. She's never gonna drive it past the millage... And my sister & brother-in-law lease their car and just get anew one every couple of years, so I don't see why they wouldn't do that with my mom. Seems the smart way to go for how they all drive. I could never do that being that I drove a ton for work....

If it’s a lease then she’s all set! It breaks they fix it.
Morning y’all

'morning all....

I'm house siting this week, so I've had some free time to catch up on my stories. Watched the last few episodes of The Flash... not sure if anyone watches - but the one with the nuke going off - that has to be my all time fav. ep. Been 4 seasons.... but this was really good and a 'fun' storyline.

/pointless statement :P

Nice of your family to do that for her Roach. :thumb

Man, it's been forever since we watched a movie or anything like that. Impossible with the kid around, so we watch cooking shows and some sports here and there, but we have to be vigilant of FFWDing the commercials. The commercials are just toxic these days, dang sure don't want the kid watching them.

11 hours ago, jh812 said:

Well unfortunately that's a lot of guys. I've talked two a couple recently that have reached out to me through here that just don't have a clue 

Are you talking about me?