Last one to post #840

3 hours ago, jh812 said:

:lol well I'm trying to get the wife's can paid off. I was hoping for the end of the year but if this keeps up maybe another two months.

I love when that nerve keeps twitching and it feels like I'm getting a text message.

Sooooo....thats nerve pain and not my phone. How about that pain where you feel like someone just stabbed you in the big toe with a cattle prod needle device while driving. Yeah....that will sure nuff get your attention. I have damaged my nerves so bad that my right leg twitches and jumps all the time when sitting in my recliner.

Wow... sorry you all are dealing with that. :(

Got Olive Garden for dinner tonight... as I was in the restaurant I was watching the people that work there and I was thinking how cool it would be to have a different job. lol

For the good news... I was scheduled for my 7th heart surgery for a 6 hour oblation last Wednesday but Dr's decided on Tuesday that I didn't need it :woot2

I went cold turkey on using 4 way nasal spray about a month ago and over the month my afib completely went away!

Everytime I see my cardiologist I ask if that was possibly causing my rythem problem and was told " no not what I have". Guess what,  I think they were wrong! 

Lots of prayer played a big part I'm sure ♡♡ ♡