Not happy with your current tint patterns?

We've been working hard over the past couple of years to overhaul our tint program.  Give us a call at 210-678-3700 or complete the form at http://www.xpel.com/ppf-installer/ if you'd like a free trial of the most robust tint/ppf software in the biz!

Tint pattern fit video

Edited by XPEL Jeff

TintTek left a lot to be desired..If FVD would quite oversizing windshields and rear windows they would be a lot better. I feel like there are going to be issues with any software. The new and improved PCS software from Llumar still needs improvement as well. Never used DAP. 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:57 AM, Sunbreakers said:

TintTek left a lot to be desired..If FVD would quite oversizing windshields and rear windows they would be a lot better. I feel like there are going to be issues with any software. The new and improved PCS software from Llumar still needs improvement as well. Never used DAP. 

If you'd like to try a free trial of DAP, just PM me your shop info and contact info and I'll get it headed your way!

On 4/3/2019 at 5:49 PM, toodark said:

trying to figure out how to use this dang software.  not very user friendly

Let customer service know if you'd like a quick tutorial, as it can definitely seem foreign if you're used to another program.

We also started with PPF and morphed into this, so the funciotnality is a little different.  We've got an update coming soon that should help make the layout more on par with the patterns.

On 4/3/2019 at 6:22 PM, jh812 said:

Definitely not, patterns didn't seem any better than anything else I've tried either :twocents

Can you give me an example so I can have our designer look at them?  If it's a current model, it definitely shouldn't be there.  If it's an older vehicle, we may need to go back and update it with our new methods.

1 hour ago, XPEL Jeff said:

Can you give me an example so I can have our designer look at them?  If it's a current model, it definitely shouldn't be there.  If it's an older vehicle, we may need to go back and update it with our new methods.

I don't have any specific examples tbh. The trial has already expired for me now so I don't have any proof of or just speaking from my experience.