Polished Marble

I just posted the same question the other day. Im assuming you can and it would protect it for a while. Im not sure about installing it though, whether you would just mask the top or do the sides too and maybe put a seam on the edges/corners.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:17 PM, Jerry Hernandez said:

How long should we expect the PPF to last being that different cleaners such as Clorox and windex are being used as cleaning agents? Is it warranted for 10 years still?

I don't recommend using clorox or windex as cleaning agents for stone even on PPF... those cleaners are too harsh. Maybe something more neutral like maybe a self made cleaner with a bit of dawn in it. 

On 11/20/2019 at 5:17 PM, Jerry Hernandez said:

How long should we expect the PPF to last being that different cleaners such as Clorox and windex are being used as cleaning agents? Is it warranted for 10 years still?

RX Protection Film can be cleaned with a wide variety bleach based and non-bleach based cleaners as well as Quaternary Ammonium Germicidal Wipes, from PDI, SafeTec, Steris, Jet and others. i.e., alcohol wipes, bleach wipes, germicidal wipes. Avoid hydrogen peroxide.

Warranty details can be found here, as it differs for commercial and non-commercial use:

https://www.xpel.com/warranty-information