Any tips for 2017 Toyota CHR???

22 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Man these little Windows are hard and any tips on rear spoiler???

I did one of these but I forgot the particulars on it. 

But for me, anytime the spoiler is in the way (and I don't plan on taking the spoiler off) I'm usually able to draw the top portion of my pattern out with a sharpie and cut it out later on my transfer board. I always check how much room for error I have on the side of the glass and trim accordingly. 

3 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

I did one of these but I forgot the particulars on it. 

But for me, anytime the spoiler is in the way (and I don't plan on taking the spoiler off) I'm usually able to draw the top portion of my pattern out with a sharpie and cut it out later on my transfer board. I always check how much room for error I have on the side of the glass and trim accordingly. 

Thanks bro i made the whole pattern inside with a scrap liner and a sharpie bro....then cut out real piece of tint on glass board...then scooted it down to shrink top then scooted it up to shrink bottom worked great those quarter Windows sucked had to cut alot of rubber no room!

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, quality tintz said:

Thanks bro i made the whole pattern inside with a scrap liner and a sharpie bro....then cut out real piece of tint on glass board...then scooted it down to shrink top then scooted it up to shrink bottom worked great those quarter Windows sucked had to cut alot of rubber no room!

use a gasket stick to loosed up the rubber around the qtr glass windows.  use some extra soap in your slip too.  For trimming the gaskets, try using a NT 30 degree blade.  Clean cuts with very little effort.  

On 4/21/2018 at 2:23 PM, redneckj said:

use a gasket stick to loosed up the rubber around the qtr glass windows.  use some extra soap in your slip too.  For trimming the gaskets, try using a NT 30 degree blade.  Clean cuts with very little effort.  

Is that the red dot knife thanks brotha i cut too much off i think??!!

Edited by quality tintz