Last One To Post #846

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TintDude  - Not sure if you would know anything about this.... I use tapatalk on my phone with 3 websites. Here, the Audi R8 site, and husky-owners.com. I don't read the husky forums all that often... not sure when the last time I check it was, but on the main screen when I start tapatalk, the 3 forums are listed. Well, last nite I noticed that the husky-owners site is just gone. I didn't delete it... I went to the forum on my laptop and I didn't see any mention of other people having problems with tapatalk... 

My ? - If they decided to remove tapatalk support from the site, would it just disappear from the client side?

Supposed to be all kinds of people all around the shop today.  They are having a Dyno Day promotion next door :thumb   ((Dyno pass donations for charity))

There's gonna be a blood donation bus and everything.  Should be good exposure for me. :boogie   

@Roach   My brother flies them.  If you are in the market for one, let me know.  I can get you a deal on a good one. :thumb 

Edited by Bham

They may be having version issues. If their forum software was updated, it might not be compatible with tapatalk until the TT version is caught up. It can be a cluster when one or the other gets an upgrade.

Could also be they disabled TT.

I would love to disable it here, not real happy about their latest shenanigans.

4 minutes ago, Bham said:

My brother flies them.  If you are in the market for one, let me know.  I can get you a deal on a good one. :thumb 

Alright... I'll let you know. Just looking for a hobby to get into and thought it could be fun. 

14 minutes ago, Roach said:

Can you tell how many users here use it?

Nope. It used to show something in the online user list if someone was on tt at the time, but there are no stats at all for me on this end.

TT is trying to take over the forums associated with it. They are scraping the content of forums and creating their own forum properties with that content in the guise of making it easy to host a forum. So we may be disabling it here.

When TT came along the mobil version of most forums sucked outright, but that's not the case anymore and there isn't much actual need for TT any longer, so I assume that's why they made this maneuver.

I still like TT compared to mobile versions... which they are better, TT just seems to be super no-frills. When it comes to forums, they are mostly just text with pictures here and there. I think that's where TT excels. It's just quick and simple.  Of course, I don't have the newest or fastest phone.... so that could be part of it.