Front window tint and hazing questino from a consumer standpoint

I am considering placing tint on my front windshield. Specifically my dealer uses Suntek cxp 80. I went ahead and had tint applied to all windows except the front, and I took a sample of the CXP tint to look at. My main concern is what I read about 'low angle haze'.

1) Is it true that this will mainly occur in the morning time, when the sun is low?

2) Is the haze going to be blinding, like i cant see the road? Or just like a dirty window?

3) Is the benefit of the 80% film (stats on Sunteks web site) worth the cost? I mainly want to prevent UV damage to the dash (to which I apply 303 protectant already). The heat rejection on 80% film looks pretty negligible but maybe im wrong there.

Yes it mainly happens in the morning, yes it can be blinding, and yes adding a 80% film will help with more UV Protection along with some heat rejection.  Keep in mind that UV is only part of the problem when damaging your interior...visible light also does it.  Downside Suntek is about the worst film for Low Angle Haze.  I am not sure what tint you chose for the rest of your vehicle, but you say Ceramic on the other thread so that would mean CIR.  If you got CXP on the car, it is not a Ceramic film.

11 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Yes it mainly happens in the morning, yes it can be blinding, and yes adding a 80% film will help with more UV Protection along with some heat rejection.  Keep in mind that UV is only part of the problem when damaging your interior...visible light also does it.  Downside Suntek is about the worst film for Low Angle Haze.  I am not sure what tint you chose for the rest of your vehicle, but you say Ceramic on the other thread so that would mean CIR.  If you got CXP on the car, it is not a Ceramic film.

I have autobahn's new black ceramic film. It's a brand new product.

I have cxp 80 on my wifes montana minivan windshield. It is amazingly clear,  no haze that I see, and the heat rejection is more than you would think it would be. 

Of course it will block the UV....

I day go for the cxp.

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

He says he has tint on everything but the shield.

Thats correct. Authobahn black ceramic on everything but the front windshield. I'm considering the front and all my dealer has in that realm is the suntek 80%.

The autobahn product is new, like last week new. I have the 40%. I wish I could have gone darker honestly.