Friend rolled down front passenger window 5 hours after tint job, should I be worried?

I got my car tinted today with Xpel prime XR ceramic tint. A buddy hopped into my car 5 hours after the tint job was completed and rolled the window a quarter of the way down, and then immediately rolled it back up after hearing me scream. There is no visible damage, nor does the tint look any different than before, but I am still worried as I payed quite a bit for this ceramic tint. Does the fact that there is no visible damage mean that it's as if it never happened? Or will it lead a problem over time?

16 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Most likely you are fine...the waiting 2-3 days is a guideline just in case.  Give it couple of days then roll down to check if the film shifted.

Excuse my paranoia. If there is no shift in the film, then would you say It's as if nothing happened and I shouldn't expect any problems with bubbling or peeling?

Just now, WatchingYou said:

Excuse my paranoia. If there is no shift in the film, then would you say It's as if nothing happened and I shouldn't expect any problems with bubbling or peeling?

No.  Since it was just done, there is still water between the glass/film so the film hasn't 100% tacked down into place.  So only risk is shifting some, but even then is rare.