Last one to post #849

13 minutes ago, Roach said:

When I get my windows tinted, I'm gonna rig my windows so the switches only work some of the times... with a ton of dog hair all over the inside, and pollen on the outside. :D

Seriously, last f******g window, shit rolls down and now wont come back up :mad

9 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

:hide stay away from my shop :lol

:yeah x2 :lol

Pulled my truck in the bay on Saturday to retint the fronts and do the back and my damn drivers window wouldn’t roll back up. Spent about 30 minutes screwing with it only to start drilling out the rivets to release the motor so I could at least get it back up and as soon as I get the last rivet drilled out guess what! The damn thing starts to work and rolls back up! Now I have a temporary screw drilled into the guide to hold it up until I can get some bolts to mount the motor back to the door.

Morning :yawn    

I love it when the customer lets me know ahead of time, that I DO NOT want to deal with him. :heh 

Dynamic style story : .........  Customer calls Saturday at about 3:00 wanting a convertible Camaro done right then.  I tell him that I can't get to it until next week.  He asks where I am located.  I tell him where the shop is and 15 minutes later he shows up, as I am finishing up for the day.  We talk, while I am still installing,  about how long it will take to tint his car, yada, yada, yada.  I stop and get his info and put him on the schedule for Tuesday morning at 8:00.  He makes sure to let me know he HAS TO BE DONE BY 1:00.  Ok. no problem.  

Jump to this morning.  I tell a guy to come first thing to do a set of doors on a Tahoe.  He shows at 7:30 so I get started and should be done by 8:30 no problem.  Well, Mr. Camaro doesn't show until 8:20, just as I am finishing up the passenger door install of the set of doors.  He comes in, looks funny, says "yeah, I had an appointment this morning".  I say, yes, and I will get started here in just a few minutes, as soon as I finish this window.  He says okay and goes back outside.  As I am drying off the door panel, I hear him crank up, I look outside and he's has left. :blink     Welp. thank you for that heads up.  Looks like I didn't need to be dealing with you after all.  Pretty sure you wouldn't have like the outcome anyway, Mr. Impatient.  

Okay,  Story time over. Have a good rest of the day.  NOW !!! post-28358-0-18176700-1453244589.gif